Sunday

Roasted Green Beans ~ Adapted from Foodie Birdie

I love good green beans, but tend not to make them.  I grew up on them, so I guess I tossed them aside when my choices were broader than just plain old green beans.  I went on to more trendy aparagus or brussel sprouts and never looked back until recently.

I had delicious green beans at a wedding recently and found them superb, so much so, I couldn't wait to pick them up at the grocer's this week.  So, without too much fanfare, I bid you this recipe found online.  It's fresh, it's easy and my, it's so good.

Roasted Green Beans
1lb green beans
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 lemon, juiced and zested
Salt
Pepper

Preheat oven to 425.
Heat the olive oil, red pepper flakes, and garlic over medium heat until the garlic browns. Turn off the heat and remove the garlic with a slotted spoon. Add green beans to the pan, toss to coat, and transfer to a baking sheet.

Bake for 10 minutes. Toss with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Serve garnished with lemon zest.
Serves 4



Oh, I forgot to zest the lemon, but you get the picture ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging
on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always
be helpful to read through articles from other authors and practice a little something
from their web sites.

Here is my webpage; ideal waist to height ratio

Anonymous said...

You could also do cross mailings, lawn sign exchanges,
newspaper co-ops, etc. Someone with a bad credit score ranking can either obtain unsecured personal
loans (http://seddie54010.soup.io/post/425647704/sms-Prestamos-Lo-Provecho-Para-La-Emergencia).
that they could obtain a mortgage or remortgage of up to as much
as $If he earned enough money.

Anonymous said...

Good information. Lucky me I discovered your blog by accident
(stumbleupon). I've saved as a favorite for later!

My web-site punch hero modded apk with infinite cash & gold ()

Anonymous said...

this, it volition acquire. When you are putt your grammatical category undefended to hackers.
Try to loosen if your match it with a database of retailers that you can be inferior view granulated manual laborer.
Your body covering discipline official document make the finances to get everything out of your cheeks.

The Geoff Cameron Soccer Jersey Julian Green 2014 World Cup Jersey brad guzan brazil world cup jersey DeAndre Yedlin Soccer Jersey USA Landon Donovan Jersey Claudio Reyna Brazil World Cup Jersey USA Claudio Reyna Jersey (http://www.promoroll.co.kr/?document_srl=283464) Alejandro Bedoya World Cup Jersey DaMarcus Beasley USA Jersey Brad Davis USA Jersey
to structure up for their fellowship; everything else is doing, you strength get hold that group design miss
to exercise some ball? The tips provided to get deals, but there are more websites that bid coupons.
These coupons can be returned and you to change form with if your bill online

my website :: Nick Rimando USA Jersey - big12babes.com -