Wednesday

Chocolate Crunch Cookies for friends.....

Only special friends get home made cookies at Christmas time...

They are just so much work and energy, that the people have to be super good friends... you toil over the stove, you package with care and tie things up with a special ribbon.  You wouldn't make these for just anyone now would you?

Wrong ~   ;-)

These Chocolate Crunch Cookies are so easy, they are done in a flash.  Yes, a flash.  They also taste yummy and are pretty low in fat.  And that's another bonus to these little treats.

Here's the recipe from a friend, Trish..

In a Dutch Oven, melt on very low heat, 8 ounces of good milk chocolate, 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate and 6 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips.  When all of your chocolate is melty and shiney remove from burner.  Mix in 5 cups of Breakfast Cereal, Corn Flakes.  Stir with a wooden spoon gently until all of the Corn flakes are covered, about 5 minutes.  Then take a teaspoonful  and drop on parchment or aluminum foil. (I just laid the foil down on my counter, like so)  And let sit for 3 hours, or overnight as long as its cool in your house.




Here they are all set.



All ready to wrap, 1 dozen in each bag.


Place cookies in bag, tie wth a pretty ribbon and they are good to go.  Good enough to give to your nearest and dearest, but easy enough to give to all of your friends.  Oh, did I say how good they are?  Yummy.  I brought them to work with me and people asked for the recipe.  I almost laughed at them and said sure.  I love to share a good thing....


Enjoy ~


9 comments:

judi qq said...

Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website.

game poker said...

From all the blogs Ive understand lately, this one appears to be essentially the most moving C it gave me something to bear in mind.

slot online terpercaya said...

Its as if you had a wonderful grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers.

sbobet88 asia said...

Found this on Google and I’m happy I did. Amazing article.

sbobet wap said...

i always look for laptop reviews on the internet before buying a new one,,,

daftar slot online terbaru said...

The next time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesn't disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I do know it was my choice to read, however I actually thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix for those who weren't too busy in search of attention. daftar slot online terbaru

sbobet login said...

Wow!, this was a top quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to achieve anything

99 skin care said...

Made to measure curtains… [...]check out the sites listed below, worth a read for interiors and rugs enthusiasts[...]…

Mai said...

خدمات تلال
شركات تعقيم الشقق من الكورونا فى الفجيرة
شركة تعقيم مدارس فى الفجيرة