Saturday

Yakisoba Stir Fry - A nice and easy week night delight ~



This little package is my new friend...  

The package consists of the noodles and a flavor packet.   You can find it in the refrigerator section of your grocery store and have a delicious dinner done in about 15 minutes!  I literally chopped  up some cabbage, mushroom, carrots and threw them in for a quick saute.  I added about 1/2 cup of cooked and cubed pork tenderloin that I had leftover in the freezer, and added the contents of the package.  And to finish it off, I just chopped up green onion to the finished dish.
It is really good too.  Oh, just to make it clear, I have no affiliation to this product, nor am I pushing you to
buy it, but if you are interested, it's a great little helper to an quick and easy dinner.  Serves two.
Here's the finished dish.  And it's as yummy as it looks.... lol!